HotCheer is hiring for people who are passionate about working with children! Experience in the areas we teach is preferred, but not required. We have a detailed and specialized job training program that will teach passionate and dedicated people how to be fantastic team members here at HotCheer. Staff members must have evening and weekend availability and must pass a background check to be eligible for employment.
At this time, we are hiring for the following positions:
- Recreational Tumbling Coach (All age groups)
- Customer Service Associates
- Birthday Party Host
- Positive work environment
- Uniform stipend
- Consistent work schedule
- All required certifications and training costs covered
- Rewarding! You make an incredible impact on the kids and their families.
Complete the form below if you think you would be a perfect fit for one of our positions! It is highly recommended that you also send a tailored resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of “Jenn Smith.”